Our personality is the most important thing we possess. It is what we are and will determine our success in relationships with others and our ability to yield positive results from our efforts.
Some methods of making ourselves more attractive to others are:
1. Focus on others – see things from their point of view. Ask ourselves how we can be helpful and make them feel important
2. Avoid argument, hatred, disinterest, or lack of concern for the welfare of others
3. Always seek win-win agreements
4. Avoid negative or discourteous talk
5. Project a positive attitude of expectation of good things for self and others (no self pity, selfishness or dishonesty)
You will find that by building an attractive personality, the benefits you will obtain include higher self-esteem, more friends and a greater network of people, more influence, and upward mobility in your career.
Please check the website for an upcoming training on personality building through IBO University.