This Sunday I found out that I was setting myself up for failure by getting excited about a football game. Earlier in the day as I usually do on Sundays I have a mastermind Conference Call. During that mastermind Conference Call, I find myself energized to accomplish even more goals. If anyone knows me, they know that I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan, this particular afternoon that sheets for going to play the Dallas Cowboys. This game was going to be a defining moment for both Kansas City and Dallas. I realize that this was also a defining moment for me. I have the opportunity to watch urine clear HD television.

BE THE 2%

BE THE 2%

This Kansas City Chiefs game was going to take three hours out of my Sunday Where I was also going to indulge bad habits such as overheating and drinking sugary drinks. On my list of things that will benefit me if I had taken the time to commit myself to achieving my goals, I would be further along. I realize that the people on the screen were already reaching their goals and I was watching them do it.

Take the time today and not be a slave to an electronic master. Many things and events may take your focus away from such as such as drinking and partying all night. Overindulging food and not putting your priorities in perspective. The reason the top 2% seem to have everything going their way it’s because they do not indulge in pointless activities. What’s essential to the 2% other goals and families.

What’s relevant to the top 2% is having a definite purpose. Priorities do not happen by accident this is definitely on target. What are you going to do now? Are you going to be the ones that are moving towards your goals or are you going to party it up like the other 98%? You being the 2% means there is an Infinite Blue Ocean of opportunities for you.